Are you ready for the 6th annual MN Blogger Conference?
Mark Your Calendar
Got a pen handy? Go ahead and mark your calendar for Saturday, November 14th, 2015.
As in past years, the MN Blogger Conference will be a full-day event kicking off in the morning and running through the late afternoon.
Returning to St Paul
This year’s conference will return to the St. Paul campus of St. Catherine University. Their School of Business and Professional Studies has generously welcomed us back.
“The St. Kate’s MBA program is thrilled to host the MN Blogger’s Conference again this year! It’s a wonderful opportunity to showcase the university and the MBA program while interacting with a top-notch group of influencers and communicators. The learning, networking, and collaborating between bloggers is energizing to all of us who are involved in the conference.”
-Michelle Wieser, MBA Director and Associate Professor
Stay Tuned for More Info
We know that you’re hungry for more details, like registration, speaking opportunities, and volunteer options.
- Registration: We’ll announce when registration will be available as soon as we are able. Think
end of Mayearly to mid June.
- Speaking Opportunities: Our call for speakers will open
- Volunteer Options: As in past years, we’ll need volunteers to help make the event a success. We’ll have more info to share for volunteer opportunities at the end of the summer.
- Sponsorship: We are now accepting sponsors! Email email@example.com for more info.
Be the first to hear our event announcements and communications by staying in touch:
- Subscribe to our email list.
- “Like” our Facebook Page
- Follow @MNBlogCon on Twitter (hashtag #MNBlogCon)
Photo: Lee Odden on Instagram